The Autumn 2006 Season began on September 14th, 2006, with a reset of the guild ladder and ended on October 16th, 2006. The top 16 ranked teams were to qualify for the season-ending playoffs (Autumn 2006 Season Final Ladder Results).
It was the first tournament to run a swiss tournament system. The top 16 eligible rated guilds competed in a four-round Swiss tournament, each match consisted of only one battle on a specified map. At the end of the Swiss tournament the top 4 guilds moved on to a single-elimination tournament, which took place on October 22nd 2006, in a best 2 out of 3 battles.
- 1st place: Permanent Gold Cape trim for guild, copy of Guild Wars Nightfall (non-boxed version), 4 skill/item unlock codes.
- 2nd place: Silver Cape trim for guild, 3 skill/item unlock code.
- 3rd-4th place: Silver Cape trim for guild, 2 skill/item unlock code.
- 5th-16th place: Silver Cape trim for guild, 1 skill/item unlock code.
- Round 1: Hunter's Isle, 18:00 GMT.
- Round 2: Isle of the Dead, 19:00 GMT.
- Round 3: Nomad's Isle, 20:00 GMT.
- Round 4: Isle of Meditation, 21:00 GMT.
Swiss Rounds — October 21st 2006
Swiss Rounds Results
Top 4 guilds at the end of swiss rounds (based upon win loss results and strength of opponent tie-breakers) moved on to the single elimination semi-finals and finals.
Autumn 2006 Finals
There Is A Cow Level [cow]
October 22nd 2006, 16:00 GMT
Team Quitter [QQ]
2 : 0
There Is A Cow Level [cow]DetailsVideoBuilds
Idiot Savants [iQ]
2 : 1
Peace And Harmony [PnH]DetailsVideoBuilds
October 22nd 2006, 18:30 GMT