Today marks the return of Guild Wars Memorial after a long hiatus!
Six years ago, when the website shut down, my passion for the game was gone. I had lost interest in Guild Wars and at the same time, in the future of Guild Wars Memorial. I decided to put an end to it. However, after all these years, the nostalgia for this particular game was too strong.
I've been actively working on bringing Guild Wars Memorial back online for several months now and for those who remember the previous version, there are notable changes including new features.
The first step in this revival was to get the website back online, the next step will be to add content between the years 2005 and 2014 while developing new community features. I want GWM to become a place where Guild Wars GvG fans can share their memories.
For those who want to help with content management, thank you but I already have trusted people in that position and am not looking for additional help at this time.
What has changed:
- Added team composition and match winner to the match list
- Better display of skills and skill changes
- Past seasons: Added Celestial Tournament
- Past seasons: Added more information about the tournaments
- Past seasons: Added more pictures for GWWC and GWFC Tournaments
- Historical Ladders: Intersession Season Ladder #2 (top 21 to 39) and GWFC Season 1 Ladder (top 19 to 20)
- List of guilds: Added an indication for non-Korean/Japanese/Taiwanese guilds
- List of skills: Added an introduction part for each profession
- List of skills: Added the skill "Resurrection Signet"
- List of skills: Added a popup for conditions on skill descriptions
- List of skills: Skills can now be sorted by skill type
- List of skills: All skill descriptions have been checked for accuracy
- List of skills: Added a tag system, you can search for similar skills
- Skill updates: Added developer notes
- Skill updates: Added top 10 most updated skills & statistics
- Articles: Created a new category for PvP articles from GuildWars.com
& much more.